• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Type-ins but no clicks - what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
Hi

I've got a domain isit.ws which is getting 15-20 type-ins per day but no clicks.

It's at trafficz and I used information technology as the main keyword but that mustn't be what people are looking for.

Any ideas on what I should target / keywords I should use

Thanks - Jas
 
is it just impressions or landings?
 
I think people are looking for International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT) Conferences. They all look like they're scheduled in the Summer..so that's probably why your getting traffic now. Change the keyword to "International Symposium on Information Theory" or "ISIT Conference" or just "ISIT" maybe it'll pull links on that..but I don't see any ads showing up for those..it might just be one of those domains that are hard to monetize.
 
Thanks dvestors - I'll play around with it based on your suggestion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom