• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Typo Sale 11 Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
3,571
Reaction score
0
Grantoy.com
Granfork.com
Granlake.com
Granhaven.com
Granteton.com
Granrapids.com
GranIsland.com
Grancayman.com
Granprairie.com
Granjunction.com
Dodgeballl.com

They all get at least a few natural type-ins..

I need an offer for the set
 
suprised no one wants these.. as most of you know I dont normaly deal in typos ..

I just bought these last month on a whim..

They made $9 last month on sedo... at a whopping $1 so far this month .. grancayman and grandpalace being the 2 most productive , but I could see a few of the others doing very well with seasonal effects or news stories...
nice typos ..and they arent going to cost you an arm and leg

just make me a sensible offer.. for the lot ..

They are at godaddy
 
bidawinner said:
Grantoy.com
Granfork.com
Granlake.com
Granhaven.com
Granteton.com
Granrapids.com
GranIsland.com
Grancayman.com
Granprairie.com
Granjunction.com
Dodgeballl.com

They all get at least a few natural type-ins..

I need an offer for the set

Funds sent. See paypal email for godaddy info.

Thanks.

Howard
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom