Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld U.BB 0.BB 3.BB to 9.BB - Nine 1 letter/number domains, plus DE.BB, US.BB, MY.BB, ME.B

Status
Not open for further replies.

incka

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The 13 domains:

u.bb
0.bb
3.bb
4.bb
5.bb
6.bb
7.bb
8.bb - REMOVED FOR SEDO AUCTION, PLEASE SEE SEDO TO BID ON THIS DOMAIN
9.bb
de.bb
us.bb
my.bb
me.bb

Renewal is $60 a year each. Register is Barbados telecom unit.

One letter and one number domains usually got for over $1k each, especially better ones. These all have a premium double-repeating letter country code, and the one letter one is a vowl and has meaning (u is short for you).

Check out this weeks sales, mainly on sedo.
http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm
3.ly went for Euro5000, which is $7000 for one domain!
B.gd went for $3000

That's in the last week alone.

There's also recently been:

M.ly for $2500
R.md for $2500
T.gd for $1650

Country codes also very valuable. This year sales include:

DE.TV for €11,505 = $14,957
DE.CD for $4,091

And last year:

DE.HT for $1,800
DE.CR for $3,969

And year before:

DE.NU for $7,400
DE.JE for $2,921

Country code domains are used as 'fake TLDs' which offer free 'domains' as subdomains and make money from advertising. The price these are getting, even for hard to remember (DE.CR is not where near as memorable as .BB).

These domains are highly valuable. Let's be highly highly conservative and say on average they will sell for $1000 - looking at sales above you can see how conservative this is, it is probably closer to $2000 on average. Even on the most conservative estimate they will be worth $13000, on perhaps more realistic $26000.

My original plan was to develop a subdomain and tinyurl-type service with these domains, however I have a very good opportunity to buy a site from a friend who wants to get out of the industry for a good price, but I need the funds for this.

Therefore I will sell these, as a group, for only $11750. This is a chance for easy profit. All you have to do is list them in sedo and occasionally in forums and wait for individual offers. I have been doing this myself and sold several other one letter ones, including recently m.ly for $2500 just off an offer on sedo which I sent to auction.

So BIN for $10496 or send me offers for individual, groups or all of the names. (PRICE REDUCED AS 8.BB REMOVED)

Last edited:

incka

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pushed 8.bb to auction on sedo, price reduced for rest to $10496. Offers welcome for the groups or individual names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom