Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

: : >> U L T R A . O R G << : :

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This will not be one of my special cheap deals - that people have become accustomed to. In fact I really don't expect to sell this one at all - because I have no motivation (other than being bored tonight). However since several people have asked me about the name - I figured I would put it up for fun.

This comes from my private stash of about 20 great single word .ORG names that I keep just to please myself. Sometimes I dress them up in little costumes (called logos) and play around with ideas. For instance > http://www.ULTRA.ORG

Some numbers.....

Google returns for the word 'ultra' = almost 7 Million (6,700,000)
Overture last month for the word 'ultra' = 10,261
Personal satisfaction for owning such a cool ORG = priceless.

This name will find a good home and be developed by somebody! I am in no hurry to sell - and the price will not be reduced. It's a very fair price for such a nice word.

After selling a lot of great .ORG names over the last 2 months - it's nice to see this ext getting the respect it deserves. When you can have great single word names - and an ext that is recognized and respected worldwide - for only hundreds of dollars instead of thousands - it's a good thing! :) (sorry martha)

U L T R A . O R G - $ 3 9 9 - *S O L D*

( P.S.) - this domain has a few links - between 20-100 depending on where you check. No biggie - but figured I would mention it.

Domain summit 2024

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree totally with you Popper. .ORG has a classy air about it because of it's non-profit roots. Of course plenty of for profit entities use it too, especially in the medical and media fields where they don't want to appear crassly commercial! When I entered this business I thought .net would be the logical 2nd choice after .com, but I have had far greater luck selling .org and it is my solid runner-up choice now. You do have to match the root words as closely as possible to the extension to achieve maximum value, but it doesn't take long to get the hang of it as you have amply demonstrated.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice ".ORG", Popps. I'm coming off my first .ORG *sale* the other day ... and it IS a fabulous extension, if used properly! :D
Good Luck with your *sale* here.
:cool:

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
U L T R A . O R G - *O N - H O L D* - (sale pending)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
U L T R A . O R G - *S O L D*

Thank you to the other people who made me an offer. I appreciate it - and I was seriously considering. However another buyer came along and met my asking price - and I have chosen to sell the name to them. Thanks!

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice sale Pops - my new liking for .orgs has been reinforced too.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys/gals. :)

I didn't want to post - so that the thread will fall off - and not use up space for names that were still available - but then I started to feel guilty for not at least acknowledging your kind words. Heh!

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great sale NamePopper ... wowww...

regards,
tw

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators