• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Ubers.net

DotKing

King
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
879
Reaction score
27
Registrar: Godaddy (will be pushed to your account)
Age: 6
Payment:
Paypal or BTC
C/O: 2500 (off-site)
BIN: 15000
 
Very nice domain! Does it have any traffic?

I'd be hesitant about owning this though as Uber's legal team might come after you.
 
Very nice domain! Does it have any traffic?

I'd be hesitant about owning this though as Uber's legal team might come after you.
It gets some traffic & I don't think that's an issue if you don't try to deceive their clients, plus it has an 's' not just 'uber'
 
Back
Top Bottom