• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ugliest Website You Have Ever Seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
I ran across this great website today:
http://rvhfreegate.com/Default.htm

Anyone found an uglier site recently? I can't even count the number of things wrong with the site I listed above...certainly its good for a bit of a laugh.
 
That is one nasty - old school site -

GT Web said:
I ran across this great website today:
http://rvhfreegate.com/Default.htm

Anyone found an uglier site recently? I can't even count the number of things wrong with the site I listed above...certainly its good for a bit of a laugh.
 
Ugliness catches attentions... see you just bring a few visitors to that site already... :)
 
G35.ca (POLiSH, I am playing nice.)



Joking

There are too many ugly websites out there to make a list.

*Anything made on a freehost/community site by a 12-14 year old girl.
 
P10n33R said:
*Anything made on a freehost/community site by a 12-14 year old girl.
AHAHAHAHHA... its funny because it is true. This one was made by my freind, who is a girl, when she was 10,11,12 I am not sure actually. The code is everywhere! No offense to her... we are very good freinds...
www.scrapbookcook.com:tongue1: :teeth_smile:
 
GT Web said:
I ran across this great website today:
http://rvhfreegate.com/Default.htm

Anyone found an uglier site recently? I can't even count the number of things wrong with the site I listed above...certainly its good for a bit of a laugh.

Yuck :crazy:
 
Did you see the secondary page with the money background..haha?
 
P10n33R said:
G35.ca (POLiSH, I am playing nice.)

Haven't owned it for a long time...maybe its time to spend for F$ and get that changed :-)
 
Found this because Monte was talking to the guy that owned it on webmasterradio.fm. www.UltimateMagazines.com i find it very annoying and his background changes for everyvisitor. I dont want to knock him to hard though because he was very into his website and thats the kind of thing he enjoys doing, but its not for me.

See all versions here http://www.2000magazine.com/indexs/
 
I dont like that site either! I went and visited it, and sooo many darn popups, advertisments and jobs were taking place on his site that it froze my computer. Its a little too flashy to be taken seriously. No offense, but then again, this is the thread about ugly sites:P!
 
NAS125 said:
AHAHAHAHHA... its funny because it is true. This one was made by my freind, who is a girl, when she was 10,11,12 I am not sure actually. The code is everywhere! No offense to her... we are very good freinds...
www.scrapbookcook.com:tongue1: :teeth_smile:
I think that's an excellent effort actually, if it was done by someone so young.
 
Ya, I know... I was just playing around! She can have a laugh at mine once I fininsh my first site!:P

Also, congrats on becomming a mod! There are two new once that i know of!
 
This is a site I did back around 93-94 and they still use it today: http://doorsunlimited.com I was shocked to see it, and it's ugly now by today's standards. Back then, it was decent work.

Try not to laugh too hard! :)
 
GT Web said:
I ran across this great website today:
http://rvhfreegate.com/Default.htm

Anyone found an uglier site recently? I can't even count the number of things wrong with the site I listed above...certainly its good for a bit of a laugh.
That's nasty. Not only is it ugly, there's a midi of the Beatles' "Ticket to Ride" to assault your ears. Sounds weird when overlaid with Metallica's Orion that I was already listening too..
 
http://www.worstoftheweb.com

(Not this site itself, but it's a site that finds all of the worst looking or worst coded websites on the web and calls them out)

:-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom