• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ukcareers.info + template

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog_pk

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
I was going to develop ukcareers.info but decided not to.
I also designed a custom .psd template for the site before I quit the project.

template: http://devgem.com/ukcareers.info.jpg
This is a lower quality to the actual design so its not copied.
A cut down Dreamweaver template has also been created so that you get faster page loads and so that you can easily edit it without problems.

I am also willing to make *minor* modifications to the design for free however this means no Dreamweaver template.

Open for offers, auction is for:
- ukcareers.info regged at namecheap.
- .psd template featured in the above link
- Modified Dreamweaver template for the above .psd template
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom