• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Unasi/ domaincar

Status
Not open for further replies.
denny007 said:
Mengele, You must be retarded...


And you try to tell others something about forum netiquette ?
 
And you try to tell others something about forum netiquette ?

You should read all related threads with Mengele here first. This person is on regular basis calling me thief, Skipper, Chinese and many other names. Once he even "verbally" attacked my own mother... And he always start it. I am just DEFENDING myselves !


you refer to the US as "faggotland"

Nope, you do. I never did.


homophobic bigot for sure

Yet again, it is just in your mind. Faggot land is nice country full of faggots (not meant as homosexual persons) ;)


OK here I admit that I have let my anger command me, next time I will be more carefull to stay calm when reading such hysterical, full of hate inputs of yours. Thanks for training BTW. Apology to all American people except Mengele.


I would imagine that over 90% of your income is made by ripping off US traffic, is it not?

Mengele, Mengele...here is my planned income structure this year:
Domains (hobby, but profitable):
domain parking $300K (70% NON-US traffic)
Adsense (many www projects) $100K (traffic structure probably similar to parked domains)
Semiconductors sale:
$700~800K

So as usually you talk just big BS. Not 90%, but opposite - just 10%. I could easily live without that, few whores a year less...no big dealio...

BTW Mengele, you still did not answer my question - how many languages can you speak ? As you have commented here on my bad english several times, you must speak at least five...don't you...
 
denny007 said:
And you try to tell others something about forum netiquette ?

You should read all related threads with Mengele here first. This person is on regular basis calling me thief, Skipper, Chinese and many other names. Once he even "verbally" attacked my own mother... And he always start it. I am just DEFENDING myselves !


you refer to the US as "faggotland"

Nope, you do. I never did.


homophobic bigot for sure

Yet again, it is just in your mind. Faggot land is nice country full of faggots (not meant as homosexual persons) ;)


OK here I admit that I have let my anger command me, next time I will be more carefull to stay calm when reading such hysterical, full of hate inputs of yours. Thanks for training BTW. Apology to all American people except Mengele.


I would imagine that over 90% of your income is made by ripping off US traffic, is it not?

Mengele, Mengele...here is my planned income structure this year:
Domains (hobby, but profitable):
domain parking $300K (70% NON-US traffic)
Adsense (many www projects) $100K (traffic structure probably similar to parked domains)
Semiconductors sale:
$700~800K

So as usually you talk just big BS. Not 90%, but opposite - just 10%. I could easily live without that, few whores a year less...no big dealio...
Yeah right. 70% of your $300k in domain parking is non-US traffic, and you're a 100% typosquatter? Bull. I'm sure your typos are almost all US based .coms, and so is the parking revenue based on US traffic. Adsense is also based on US traffic as well. You're so full of it.
 
70% of your $300k in domain parking is non-US traffic, and you're a 100% typosquatter?

I indeed am not, I just have this signature for you, you never fail comment on that, I really can not change it, I would loose my self-control trainer in you !

I estimate only 10% of that traffic is on typos with REAL trade mark. There is of course plenty of non-TM typo traffic, like arabmusic.us, miscelanous opensource projects (means "sources are open", right :), hobby sites etc., but all those projects has no TM on it.


Adsense is also based on US traffic as well.

My Adsense income is from real www projects, not from TM domains. BTW I am also Adwords advertiser and 80% I spend on non-US traffic. You will hardly believe that, but there are other markets besides the US - Latin America, Middle east, Asia, Australia, Europe, all pretty huge... From what slew you came ? World is globalised now, why you think Adsense is based on US traffic ?

I am logging off now to go to watch some bootleg 50 cents DVD with some nice American movie. I know I should go to Jail for it I know...however I wanted to buy some DVD on Amazon - they do not sell to China, so...good night fellow domainers + one crazy Mengele
 
Stocdoctor said:
You can stop with calling me a racist Sassysquatch. It's not the people of whatever race or country, it's the ones that leech off the US and hide in those countries that ticks me off. Also some of the policies of places like China were they do everything in their power to censor or block outside sites etc. but seem to endorse the theft of patents or copyright property from other countries. That's pretty slimy on the part of the whole stinkin country.

Actually this is generalization of a race. "The whole stinkin country," as you so elequantly put it would refer to not only the politics, and land, but all the people in it.

It would be the same as saying the whole of America is behind the war in Iraq. Um, no they are not.
 
denny007 said:
I am logging off now to go to watch some bootleg 50 cents DVD with some nice American movie.


LOL actually the movie sucks but have fun watching it...
 
LOL actually the movie sucks but have fun watching it...

No I do not go to watch movie named "50 cents" but the DVD cost me 50 cents :) Today I watched in the morning "Island" - loved it, great movie, before I was watching "Dark Angel" both seasons - perfect show. Now I have some pile of unwatched DVD dunno which ones...
 
the best part on was the wally 118 wallypower for a mere $25M can be yours

Wow, I did not know it really exists, I thought it was computer made...
 
they appear to have a large portfolio of domains, mostly at dotregister.com , and heavily in typo/ tm. I tried to buy one off him a while back. Seems he lost a few decisions at UDRP and basically just trys to hide his true identity and whereabouts and collect on what he's allowed to keep. His strategy, although to many , might seem nefarious. However, if you just dont reply to UDRP, have tens of thousands of names that make you money,(and some very crappy ones too) and hide good enough not to get a real lawsuit and basically force UDRP. Well, then whos to say they are stupid. Bet hes making more money than a lot of us.

Heres an example of a dumb corporation.
http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/decisions/html/2003/d2003-0294.html

Ok, they got the name, then let it drop. Domaincar has it but some other dude had it, who I think was actually domaincar. Used to be plenty of whois history for this but it seems to have vanished.
Domaincar apparently has
127234 websites hosted on IP 64.20.33.131

Appears to be playing hide and seek. He should be able to retire soon.
 
Everybody have a look at this who hasn't seen it:

http://www.domibot.info

Be careful what your searching for, and where you're doing your searches.
 
yeah, they got some of domains I were watching and no one else.. I'm wondering now where I did my searches....

But I suspect they have someone at verisign, nomatter wehere you search these guys will see it :(

they got a script that takes the domains that are searched for near expiry date. and they pay registry price, and they have full refunds. it's a no loss situation.
 
Come on guys. They use dotregister for the bulk of their operation. You have three days to delete a name if you dont want it and you will not pay a reg fee. They are not doing this exclusively either. I see many big name big portfolio servers that have 10k or 80 k names reg'd in a day and deleted two days later. Its your basic automated bulk registration traffic test grace period. I'm not sure if they are getting hit with the 25 cent non refundable fee that I had seen somewhere. Look. If registrars are going to let people reg 100k names for two day to test traffic, and delete the ones that dont get any, who are we to complain. It all depends on how much work and risk you are willing to take. If the guy is working his tail off, more power to him. He's not getting any special treatment, he just knows more than some others and is willing to work. It helps if yu have reseller accounts, have scripts, know where to look, etc.... Envy isnt going to help you.
 
NexSite said:
Come on guys. They use dotregister for the bulk of their operation. You have three days to delete a name if you dont want it and you will not pay a reg fee. They are not doing this exclusively either. I see many big name big portfolio servers that have 10k or 80 k names reg'd in a day and deleted two days later. Its your basic automated bulk registration traffic test grace period. I'm not sure if they are getting hit with the 25 cent non refundable fee that I had seen somewhere. Look. If registrars are going to let people reg 100k names for two day to test traffic, and delete the ones that dont get any, who are we to complain. It all depends on how much work and risk you are willing to take. If the guy is working his tail off, more power to him. He's not getting any special treatment, he just knows more than some others and is willing to work. It helps if yu have reseller accounts, have scripts, know where to look, etc.... Envy isnt going to help you.

It's not 3 days. Its 5 days now. In any case, I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm quite happy about it.
 
they got one of the top 10 largest portfolios of names...i'm sure this is an $1x,xxx,xxx operation they got goin.

they sure know domains..got lots of connections....and are really good at what they do ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom