• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Undeveloped Gaming CMS Website (Game Site CMS .com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
869
Reaction score
1
Hello there. :)

Up for sale is an undeveloped video gaming cms website. The domain:
SIGwww.GameSiteCMS.com-custom-green.png


First off, allow me to state that the domain value by itself is very high. I'd appraise it personally at low $xxx range undeveloped.

This is an undeveloped website sale, meaning that just the domain and software is included. There is no actual website, but everything you need to build it will be included.

I have a CMS in which you can use on the site. There is no demo for it, unfortunately. I had the CMS built a year or two ago for a video gaming website of mine, and used it for a few months and shut the site down.

I do not know direct terms of the coding agreement between I and the coder...the coder pretty much disappeared. The CMS was a custom one built for me, and being that I paid for it, I'm guessing that I posess all rights to it as he couldn't even use it - only I could. I was going to make the site into a paid CMS website for video gaming websites. Do what you please with it, but if you have doubts or questions, please ask first.

Start offers at $20.
BIN at $105.


Thank you. :)
 
I'm getting a 404 at your URL.
 
gamesitecms.com gives me 404 as well
 
Please read my forum posts guys. Even my thread title states that its an undeveloped website. Please read my post for further information.

Thank you.
 
Although your post says there is no demo available I would like to see a demo of the script in action. You said it was up, so I assume you could put it back up. I am not going to blindly purchase something when the script could be $hit.
 
jdk said:
Although your post says there is no demo available I would like to see a demo of the script in action. You said it was up, so I assume you could put it back up. I am not going to blindly purchase something when the script could be $hit.
Well first off, it's a CMS, not really a "script". It's powered by PHP, and I cannot put a demo up because NetFirms sucks ass. Sorry.
 
Oh ok. Reason I said script is because there are a couple arcade scripts with CMS in their name. Sorry, to hear you can't put up a demo. Best of luck with your sale then.
 
$20 starting bid received. Ends in 24 hours. I wouldn't suggest letting this pass you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom