• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Unknown (unresolved ip) traffic why so high

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.....

I was looking at my stats, and see I got more Unknown (unresolved ip) then uniques. Is this normal and is that good or bad, I'm pretty sure I would like to see them as uniques.

But just what is it saying, and how does that all add up in with my stats ???

Is there anything I can do to turn them into uniques, and just how do they count into the traffic ???

Thanks! Tim
 
im thinking it's yahoo or google images people are searching for. whats the IP? do a backtrack of it
 
Here is the top ips for the Unresolved IP Address,

68.34.247.243
82.71.216.90
198.203.102.6
165.138.219.100
70.158.51.100
209.7.107.26
198.108.185.222

These are listed on the top 7, as the biggest ones......

Aww it looks like it's mostly coming from pubic schools and such, the first one looks like me from with my own network.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom