• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Unloading portfolio, Includes accountingnews.org 49y.net thisgreatnation.com and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris.m

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 10, 2006
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hi Everyone,

As you can tell, I am new here. Over the past few years I picked up a few domains here an there. With upcoming projects, I have a need for capital and no real time to negotiate on each of these domains individually. I have not had much luck on sedo, so I am trying my luck here. I know I won't get as much money for the whole portfolio, but I am willing to make that sacrifice to just unload them all at once.

edit: I realize that my 1 post here makes me a suspect seller. I am willing to PM my phone number to anyone who wishes to speak about the offer. I can even update the nameservers to point wherever to demonstrate my ownership.

edit2: Regged at godaddy

Thanks for looking.
Kind Regards,
Chris

Here is my portfolio:
accountingnews.org
mosche.net
49y.net

accountingforums.org
accountingforums.com <-originally purchased for $400 for a now defunct personal project
accountingforums.net

bf3.co.uk
cgchannel.net

chicagovalentine.com
powerpools.net

thisgreatnation.com <-this .com alone appraised for $850 @ sedo
thisgreatnation.org
thisgreatnation.net

whitehousewatchdog.org
whitehousewatchdog.com
whitehousewatchdog.net
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom