• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed unmet.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacal1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
873
Reaction score
3
I don't usually do .orgs. but this one fits...value?
 
Un - negation
Met - past tense of meet

Together it makes little sense as something of use. Still, I will give it a sub-$xxx value.
 
Thanks for the appraisal. I was thinking along the lines of "unmet needs". When I searched it there were lots of nonprofits that came up...maybe not as good as I thought.
 
There's a project behind evey name; the problem is, how easy it is to see it?
 
Un - negation
Met - past tense of meet

Together it makes little sense as something of use. Still, I will give it a sub-$xxx value.


I agree. However, maybe a blog about unmet needs for nonprofits could add some value. Sites that deal with nonprofits usually have good se rankings and pr. This will definately add value. As a domain alone tho, not very valuable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom