• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Unsolicited Offer for forgotten .com..

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DryHeat

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
825
Reaction score
0
Received this thru GreatDomains.com:

"Dear Administrative Contact,

We are contacting you as the administrative contact for the Domain Name clinicalfacts.com, on behalf of an interested buyer. While we realize you have not listed this Domain Name for sale on our site, we are approaching you with an offer of $300(USD) for clinicalfacts.com.

Given that I'd forgotten that I even had this name, should I quietly accept the offer or make a counter offer (for say $500)?
 
Seems like a generous offer ...

considering

It was so exciting you forgot you had it ! :)
 
Yeah man!
Sell it now! (try to get $500 maybe?)
 
If you would take $300 for it, dont counteroffer for more. Take what you can get.
 
It is a great, clever name but you will not find too many buyers for it due to its relatively high specilization. I think you could ask for a little more, say $600, since they are starting at $300 which I believe is a tad higher than the minimum bid allowed to be put through by Great Domains.

I think you should sell even if they deny your offer, settle at $400-$500
 
Before you decide, find out who pays the fees to GD and how much.....BTW Arizona here too!
 
Remember GD will take $125 fee, so you are talking about $175.00 profit.

I always counter my Great Domains offers...becuase if you do not get a response... you can cancel it, and counter again...at a lower price.

I would counter $1100.... wait 2 days for acceptance, denial, or no response, where upon I would re-submit a counter offer of $450.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom