• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

upgrade to platinum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachbb

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
hey

I have a gold account and would like to upgrade to a platinum. I can't see how to do this.. all i see is that I can buy platinum access at the full price..

How do I upgrade (should at least be "platinum price - (minus) gold price")?
 
isn't gold free?
 
zachbb said:
hey

I have a gold account and would like to upgrade to a platinum. I can't see how to do this.. all i see is that I can buy platinum access at the full price..

How do I upgrade (should at least be "platinum price - (minus) gold price")?

Click on the Membership Upgrade link up the top of the forum.
 
i heard gold membership fees has gone down, i paid 1600 DNF$ for the fee though
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom