• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Upgrade your browser now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought Mozilla bought this domain name :-)
 
Nice! :) I checked the whois and mozilla dosn't own the domain. They should put some ads on it, probably gets a lot of traffic.
 
Why does it redirect to mozilla then?
 
It will be in UDRP status any day now I am sure ;)

MS would loose it as there is no "bad faith".
 
Too funny, but a waste.
 
Yeah it's such a waste of a very nice domain which could generate good profit.
 
A really nice domain name. But the owner is wasting the domain.
 
All you guys care about is money jeez...

thewird
 
this is funny, the domain owner is paying for nothing :S
 
Knowing how much Microsoft protects their trademark, I'm surprised there not going after this domain, or perhaps they are.

It will be in UDRP status any day now I am sure ;)

MS would loose it as there is no "bad faith".

I strongly disagree, the domain is clearly being used in bad faith.
 
Knowing how much Microsoft protects their trademark, I'm surprised there not going after this domain, or perhaps they are.

this domain is registered a long long time ago, and yes i'm surprised about that too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom