• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites USA.cc - $1K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2005
Messages
403
Reaction score
11
I want to get rid of this domain name.
I bought it thinking on developing a free forwarding service but prefer to sell now.
Any offer above $1K will be accepted, at the end of the auction.
Starting bid is $1K, increments of $50.
BIN: $1,500
Auction ends on Friday/16/June 11:59 PM (EST, -500).
I will include with this sale: FreeDomains.cc and DominiosGratis.cc
Thanks for your time.
 
Hi,

I will take them for $1500 BIN

Please PM me your details.

Thanks,

Michael
 
mmerlin said:
Hi,
I will take them for $1500 BIN
Please PM me your details.
Hi Michael, I recently sent you a PM with my Paypal info.
 
Funds paypalled, thanks.
 
That was quick, wow. Congrats to both parties.
 
Payment received. Domains transfered to an independant OpenSRS account.
Thanks Michael and thanks to all for your comments.
 
I would have payed $3000 for that domain, next time wait a little longer...
 
IBuyNSellDN said:
I would have payed $3000 for that domain, next time wait a little longer...

well....you can always purchase it from the new owner.....I think.

Congrats mates!
 
IBuyNSellDN said:
I would have payed $3000 for that domain, next time wait a little longer...

well....you can always purchase it from the new owner.....I think.

Congrats mates!
 
Well done, Merlin. This looks like a
good buy at $1500!
 
that name could be worth more than 10K
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom