• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Value of NL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

aacommerce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
I need help determining the value of a NL.com domain.

I'm looking for recent sales, and any pertinent info.

Thanks in advance!
 
4K-7K
i am about to sell one for 6.5K
PM me if u need the name
 
Sounds pretty good.

I'll let you know how my purchase goes, and if it ends up going through.

A lot of those links are from early '05.

My thought is that the market has changed, looking at LLL.com prices it seems that there has been 50%+ growth in value.

Would you guys say this holds true for NL.com aswell?
 
I'm looking for any additional feedback regarding NL.com 's

I tried my hardest to find recent sales but all I'm finding is Simon's name, and a few from nearly 1+ years ago.

I'm looking to pick up a few more and would really appreciate any feedback, I feel I'm getting a good deal (bought one, looking at 4 more) but I really need some more basis for value.

Any guidance is appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom