• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Value of NNN.cc? Today and Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
Hey all,


I have some NNN.cc's, not alot, but enough and I believe all NNN.cc are gone now.


Since we are at this point, I was wondering what the general opinion on these domains are. Since you can no longer go out and reg one of these, will there value slowly start to creep up past reg fee, or do you think they are just a novetly item amongst many others and are a waste of 20$?


I have some NNN.cc that get ok traffic, so someone out there is looking at them for whatever reason.

I'm not a very big fan of .CC, but I grabbed a few of these in the off-chance they become a solid investment down the road.

All opinions are welcome since im looking for a general consensus here.


Kind Regards


J
 
Today: not much

Down the Road: not much + 5%
 
Hi Irish,

GT is accurate with his assessment of current valuation.

The extension is still very weak.

It is impossible to know what will happen in the future, of course, but it is fair to say that the extension is EXTREMELY unlikely to gain prominence any time in the near future.

But that does not mean that you will not be able to sell the domains for a reasonable profit in the future.

Best of luck to you!

Kevin Caruso
 
I have to agree with GT here as well. I have some .cc but mostly just names I want for personal and some for testing. Results from testing have never been exciting either.
 
I would say that the actual numbers would have a huge bearing on the value of NNN.cc

Obviously 888.cc will be worth alot more than 044.cc and as already said by others, with .cc being a weak extension, the number makeup will be make or break for the domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom