• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Vancouverites.ca & Victorians.ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

topnwk

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I am wondering about the potential value of Vancouverites.ca & Victorians.ca both Vancouver and Victoria are major Canadian cities and Vancouver is going to have the 2010 Olympics.

Any thoughts?

Steve
 
reg fee fo .ca = 13 CAD
 
Really, damn.

I figured it would be quite valuable to either a start-up, dating company, or major company running a Vancouver/Victoria based ad campaign.
 
I am wondering about the potential value of Vancouverites.ca & Victorians.ca both Vancouver and Victoria are major Canadian cities and Vancouver is going to have the 2010 Olympics.

Any thoughts?

Steve

Sorry, I see little value there!

JMO
 
i dont see anything there either....good luck tho
 
Develop them!

I agree no reseller worth to them but they could hold value if you developed them.

There are lots of things you can do with vancouverites - like they absolutely cannot drive in the snow, live in a city consistently ranked as one of the top three cities in the world, very multicultural etc.

victorians - they live in what could be Canada's single most boring city imho.
 
Vancouverites.ca - I'd say reg fee

Victorians.ca - This one has more value. I'd say high $xx or even very low $xxx. I'll put my money where my mouth is if you'd like to sell :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom