• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Vegas.sg

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to Foodies and simon for your opinions.

seeker said:
I am surprised that Singapore allows casinos now.
I go there often on business, and last time I checked, they didnt allow chewing gum!
Heck, I couldnt light up a cigarette unless I was in a "special" area!
How does this go with the domain?

Well, no doubt there will always be a first time. Think on the economic line, and you will get it. With gambling as an attraction-drawing for tourists in the region AND the world, it is a crucial factor to include. The relation is that a company named Vegas is developing the casino in Singapore.

Well, sorry about the gum aspect! :bounce:

A domain name is "free" from this so-called barriers of the real world. Your opinion is deeply appreciated coming from a much more experienced domaineer, that's what this section is for! Thanks! No expectations on the value, and i'm open to comments.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom