• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale VehicleSite.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainTurn.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
0
VehicleSite.com​

This is your chance to get a nice to the point commerical domain name.
This is the first time I have listed this domain name for sale. I will only list it for a limited time only. Starting bid is 1000.00 dollars {us} and there is a reserve close to that. I will post is as soon as it is met. The auction will last 12 hours after this is met.


good Luck

godaddy

paypal
 
Does this receive any traffic?
 
I have never set it up

I am in the car business and wanted to do my own site.

Instead I kept buying domain names and seem to sell as an instict. What is nice about this domain name is a vehicle doesn't have to be a car so you open yourself up to all types of passanger vehicle's. Bus, Boat,Ship,Hybrid,Motorcycle,Car,Train,And more...

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom