Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld [verb].me portfolio : mod.me |anonymize.me | maximize.me | a lot more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tata668

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a lot of [verb].me domain names for sale. They are call-to-action domains, really catchy and brandable.

Look at my portfolio : http://catchy.me

Don't be shy to make offers. If the offer is low, I may still considere to accept it by pushing the domain to a sedo auction.

Thanks

tata668

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update:

Current recession got me.

I can't afford to renew all my [verb].me and wait for the right buyer before selling.

Some of the domains I have to sell are very good and have even been bought for more than registration fee. Most of them are [verb].me and are very brandable!

Example of domains in this auction: adapt.me, authorizing.me, fade.me, normalize.me, zop.me, etc.

I don't have the time to try to sell them one by one so I'm again starting an auction on ebay. There is no reserve but a Buy It Now option. It's a 5 days auction.

Auction Link

tata668

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For those interested in my .me auction, it ends tomorrow!

By the way, if you plan on bidding at the very last minute of the auction, I strongly suggest you do not wait too much. This is not the first domains auction I start on eBay and some buyers use a "snipper" software which automatically bids for them at the very, very last second (and I mean less than 1000 milliseconds here!). So if there are 10 seconds remaining before the end of the auction and you think you can bid 20$ more than the current highest bid and win the auction, think again! You will be outbidded by those using a snipper software. I therefore suggest you do not wait too much before placing your highest bid.

Thanks and good luck!

tata668

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good time to buy .me! Good deals available!

Make some decent offers on my .me portfolio and I may considere them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom