• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Verified Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

desbarry

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I wonder if anyone can tell me how to verify my membership
Thank You

Des
 
Upvote 0
Good question. I'm not finding a link for you anywhere.
I've been verified but don't see the badge. Maybe they did away with it??
 
Tia it's written on your exclusive badge, they merged the two :)
 
Hi Chuck
Thanks for your help and the help of the other posters.

I have taken the steps for verification and emailed the required documents.
Hope all is in order

Thanks all

Des
 
I paid and send all my info few weeks ago. Any status on this? Cheers
 
Still waiting to be verified. Sent the $ and documents 6+ weeks ago. Status
 
Any status on this? Been waiting 2.5 months. :?: Thank!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom