• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Very jealous of Legend.name

Status
Not open for further replies.

1901gt

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2006
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
0
Cos he seems to have all the good names!! :drama:
 
Yea I been watching the names he been putting up for sale latly. Very good names.
 
I'm a tad jealous too but lets focus that energy on something more productive.

I'd take this oppurtunity to sit back and really pay attention. Might learn something.
 
just use that as inspiration, its not "I wish i had his domains" its "what can i do to get similar domains"
 
Cos he seems to have all the good names!!

Actually you would be amazed to find that for the last 2 years i have been here he has like posted a new thread everyday.. offering the same names for 5K$ each.

Finally he has come down to a reasonable $xx - $xxx it seems.

Cheers to him! =]
 
TQ Duncan!

Well its true! You were trying to sell your n-gage domain.. and that "googling" or w/e domain for like the last 24 months for a few K... I saw your threads everyday :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom