• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale VERY NICE PORTFOLIO OF 125 Nice Domain Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW NAMES ADDED!
skimpygirls.com
xxxflirts.com
vflirts.com
smsvoyeurs.com
dailyflirt.com
destinationlove.com
dnaccount.com
dnaccounts.com
domainnameaccount.com
textaholics.com
 
xxxtemplate.com added!
Get in quick as I am going away for 6 weeks on monday!
PLEASE ONLY EMAIL ME AFTER MONDAY 16TH MAY 2004 AS I WILL HAVE NO INTERNET ACCESS!!!
I RETURN APPROX 1ST JULY 2004
 
Just Added
hiremovies.com
fotoflirts.com
photoflirts.com
textafriend.com
vflirts.com
virtualflirts.com
 
ComScout.com said:
xxxtemplate.com added!
Get in quick as I am going away for 6 weeks on monday!
PLEASE ONLY EMAIL ME AFTER MONDAY 16TH MAY 2004 AS I WILL HAVE NO INTERNET ACCESS!!!
I RETURN APPROX 1ST JULY 2005


2005?
 
Thx MediaHound, I return 2004! LOL

God, being away from the net and dnforum.com is killing me, right now I have a port visit to Darwin in far north Australia!
 
ComScout.com said:
xxxtemplate.com added!
Get in quick as I am going away for 6 weeks on monday!
PLEASE ONLY EMAIL ME AFTER MONDAY 16TH MAY 2004 AS I WILL HAVE NO INTERNET ACCESS!!!
I RETURN APPROX 1ST JULY 2005


July 1st???? It is June 2nd.... That was a real short 6 weeks :huh:

I guess you found net access
 
16th May till 1st July is approx 6 weeks
 
Hi Guys,
I am now back till 14th July
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom