• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers VERY searched typo of .com or "excited search"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

I have エキサイト翻訳.com for sale. It translates to "Excited translator" or what I can assume is the translator engine Excite. The overture for エキサイト 翻訳 (with the space because it's two words) is 114,669.

Google results are the same for with a space or without, in quotes...like:
"エキサイト翻訳" (no space): 350,000
"エキサイト 翻訳" (space): 350,000 (Both the same results from what I can see)

Yahoo Japan results:
"エキサイト翻訳" (no space): 945,000
"エキサイト 翻訳"(space): 290,000

Thanks for looking, I'm asking for any offer in the low $xxx. -Joe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom