Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
I know but i HAVE A VERY VERY GOOD ACRONYM.MS
I see value of at least 30 bucks in each one of those, most likely more. Nearly every ccTLD with those keywords are selling on the secondary market for nice profits. If you find it, go for it. What are you going to loose...$30.00? How much have you lost on domains in the past? How much have you made?I could of got poker,sex,casino in many cctld;s just 18 months ago i chose not to and there were lots available,i suppose i should of regged one or two but for the sake of $30 just do it !
Are you planning on developing those? I think if you do it would be great to bring more of those words into mainstream.You have an acronym.ms, I have acrony.ms (and synony.ms and ony.ms) :cheer2: :whoo:
...
Are you planning on developing those? I think if you do it would be great to bring more of those words into mainstream.
Excellent! I think that is what the value here is...the extension creates the word and the word itself is brandable.Yes I have a plan for them. If I can find the time, a good database to start with and some funds for hosting I will develop them.
That is the original question.Are .MS domains worth shelling out 30 bucks for even if the domain is very very good?
Very good names / words.I have sympto.ms and feelin.gs
Very well said and VERY true. :approve:I have lost many because I'm usually too busy deciding ....:lol:
Very well said and VERY true. :approve:
Yup! See, I just took one away from you while you were thinking about it.![]()
![]()
![]()
Are you saying, I'm not the only one ???? :lol: :approve:
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.