Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Viacom registrars hilarious key & peele domains

• Thread starter Andrew Allemann
  • Start date
A

Andrew Allemann

Viacom registers domain names related to popular skit.

Viacom (owner of Comedy Central) has registered a bunch of domain names related to one of the most popular Key & Peele skits of all time: I Said B*tch.

The skit has over 27 million views on YouTube (embedded below). It makes fun of men talking big about setting their women straight (but not really).

Here are the domains it registered:

isaidbiiiiiiiiiitch.com
isaidbiiiiiiiiitch.com
isaidbiiiiiiiitch.com
isaidbiiiiiiitch.com
isaidbiiiiiitch.com
isaidbiiiiitch.com
isaidbiiiitch.com
isaidbiiitch.com
isaidbiitch.com

If you’ve watched the skit, you know that perhaps there aren’t enough i’s in these domains.

The domain names forward to a Key & Peel page on CC.com. Someone else registered ISaidB*tch.com last year.

It kind of reminds me of the 60+ domains Coca-Cola registered for its Aah.com campaign.

Last week, Viacom registered obamaandluther.com.

© DomainNameWire.com 2016. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact copyright (at) domainnamewire.com.

Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.

The post Viacom registrars hilarious Key & Peele domains appeared first on Domain Name Wire | Domain Name News & Views.

Related posts:

1. Arbitrator: Viacom is a Jackass
  2. Viacom CEO loses domain dispute against cybersquatter
  3. Viacom Loses South Park Domain Dispute

Continue reading...

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators