• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VideoStrip.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermania

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
I purchased VideoStrip.mobi

I was thinking it would make a great,

Strip Poker site?

Maybe the you tube of stripping videos?

Mobile Advertising?

Some kind of Adult Game site?

Or ???

I think it has truly great potential in the right hands...not mine...well maybe?

What value would you put on it? I am thinking in the $xxx range. How about you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom