• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

VioxxLawyers - Ban the Snitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Progress report? :pop2:
 
Hehehe... maybe someone should send the patent owner of Vioxx an email. I'm confused, I thought this guy was their official legal representation here at DNForum. :D

TM Registration Number: 2233684
 
If he is guilty without a doubt I vote for a permanent ban...this kind should not be welcome in a domain membership forum....maybe the other forums where he posts should be alerted.
 
Anyone know why he did it, was it retaliation of some sort?
 
Anyone know why he did it, was it retaliation of some sort?
Nope, just good ole' stupidity...
 
Hehehe... maybe someone should send the patent owner of Vioxx an email. I'm confused, I thought this guy was their official legal representation here at DNForum. :D

TM Registration Number: 2233684
Merck & Co., Inc. Global Headquarters

Merck & Co., Inc.
One Merck Drive
P.O. Box 100
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889-0100 USA
Phone: 908-423-1000
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM ET

Trademarks

All product names appearing on this Web site are trademarks owned by or licensed to Merck & Co., Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates.
 
I've received a C&D after I posted a TM for sale on DNF.
So I know there are others like Vioxx here.
My advice about TM's: Put them into Who is privacy and just make money with them, don't publish them.
 
Relax guys!

The information has been submitted for Adam to review.
He may not be around on the weekend and I believe Monday is Thanksgiving day in Canada.

John
 
I've received a C&D after I posted a TM for sale on DNF.
So I know there are others like Vioxx here.
My advice about TM's: Put them into Who is privacy and just make money with them, don't publish them.

Never use this forum without strapping on a raincoat. The DNForum STD's are lowballer spam, snitches, and moles.
 
Relax guys!

The information has been submitted for Adam to review.
He may not be around on the weekend and I believe Monday is Thanksgiving day in Canada.

John

Why was the thread deleted? It is as if VL gets instant immunity. Beachie had to start another thread to keep this in the open.
 
I wonder if Microsoft Legal will read this thread. :D
 
If I snitched on my fellow brother to cause him/her harm or lose money I would not be able to sleep at night...reporting threads for dumb sh*t to a moderator here or something like that is one thing..but you keep it in the family, this is like calling the cops on your room mate or something for a roach in the ashtray..lol
 
Brothers!

As an elder in this little village of Domainia, I urge all of you to refrain from delivering judgment upon our fellow citizen, Vioxxius Lawerus! It is imperative that the Brotherhood of Domainia remain calm and unaffected by the rumors and speculations that have caused harm to our little but great village. The Tribunal of the Elders, led by Adam the Fair One shall converse on the matter, on the Dies Lunae - day of our Lord Monday.

In Strength,
Acroplexius
 
Brothers!

As an elder in this little village of Domainia, I urge all of you to refrain from delivering judgment upon our fellow citizen, Vioxxius Lawerus! It is imperative that the Brotherhood of Domainia remain calm and unaffected by the rumors and speculations that have caused harm to our little but great village. The Tribunal of the Elders, led by Adam the Fair One shall converse on the matter, on the Dies Lunae - day of our Lord Monday.

In Strength,
Acroplexius

pure savage..
 
No forum rule was broken, and i didn't know TM domain owners had ethics.

Please give me a break.

Microsoft Legal is also an exclusive member here. Ban Microsoft too.

Be fair.
 
Why do you think it's ok to be a snitch?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom