Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Nope, just good ole' stupidity...Anyone know why he did it, was it retaliation of some sort?
Merck & Co., Inc. Global HeadquartersHehehe... maybe someone should send the patent owner of Vioxx an email. I'm confused, I thought this guy was their official legal representation here at DNForum.
TM Registration Number: 2233684
I've received a C&D after I posted a TM for sale on DNF.
So I know there are others like Vioxx here.
My advice about TM's: Put them into Who is privacy and just make money with them, don't publish them.
Relax guys!
The information has been submitted for Adam to review.
He may not be around on the weekend and I believe Monday is Thanksgiving day in Canada.
John
Brothers!
As an elder in this little village of Domainia, I urge all of you to refrain from delivering judgment upon our fellow citizen, Vioxxius Lawerus! It is imperative that the Brotherhood of Domainia remain calm and unaffected by the rumors and speculations that have caused harm to our little but great village. The Tribunal of the Elders, led by Adam the Fair One shall converse on the matter, on the Dies Lunae - day of our Lord Monday.
In Strength,
Acroplexius
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.