Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

VioxxLawyers - Ban the Snitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with Patroiz, You have NO business selling obvious TM's here in the first place, it's against DNF policy. It cracks me up that you guys think you have this God given right to sell names like yuotube and bankuvamerica here...

Alright where did I put that, oh here it is...revised a little for Raider:

Cost of your own custom avatar......FREE

Cost of hand regged TM domains.....$7.00 each

Exclusive lifetime forum upgrade......35,000 DNF$

Proclaiming no one has any business
selling TM domains on the very same
forum on which you have attempted
to sell TM domains........................PRICELESS

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow,

I have TM's, I have typos, I have an avatar that I did not obtain written permission to use.

I think perhaps we all do it...violate the rules, push things to the limit, hope we don't get caught, monetize the hell out of it.

We accept this as part of the creativity of domaining, including all the avatars that are essentially copyrighted, creating words or letters or combinations thereof, and TM's.

So saying we should not do it is fair and we all know we should not do it (tm and typos).

But, we do.

It is foolish to flaunt the typo or the TM domains for sale. If we are talking about the Wachovia domain name, I live in the heart of the original Wachovia district and the original Wachovia trial used by the Moravians to settle Bethania, Bethabara, and Salem runs through my land. It is preserved and my house and property is part of the National Registry of Historic Places.

So what the hell are we repaying when we say repayment center? Restitution and repatriation to the Native Americans displaced by the settlers in the 1700's? No. Wachovia to anyone outside this area means one thing and one thing only...Wachovia Bank.

Vioxx...I wouldn't touch that name for anything. Does VioxxLawyer have permission from Merck to use that name? Who knows, who cares. But that is not only a TM but a patent on that name/product.

I get a big kick when I innocently (but knowingly) ask the seller if there are any TM issues and ALWAYS the answer is no.

Look at this forum this very minute and see what's for sale and look how many violations there are. Not just TM's and typos, but peoples names. Yes, celebrities and athletes have the rights to their names and court ruling after ruling has found against the domain holder.

Despite our spats and dislikes for one another (sometimes) or differences of opinion (all the time), right or wrong with the TM or typos I can not see it being anyone's place to police the forum and report the domain and the domainer to the TM holder.

It's like ****ing recess here sometimes. School yard spats and antics. Report little Johnny to the teacher for picking his nose.

Seriously, what in the hell was the motivation in reporting someone to a TM holder? Why? What did the person reporting this hope to gain? Did you get a reward or something? A higher CD rate?

Flaunting a TM name...STUPID!

Reporting a TM violator...STUPIDer!

Stupid is what stupid does.
Forrest Gump

Blatant TM and Copyright violation

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not in agreement with Vioxx but I think it is foolish to think there are not plenty of people who absolutely HATE one another here, and by hate I mean absolutely despise so the fact someone reported someone does not surprise me.

Another question would be why are TM Sales threads not immediately deleted if it violates forum rules?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Neither of the two are typos or infringements, and neither have TM's, do you always go around making false accusations Beachie? I always thought you were smarter than that... guess I was wrong.

so unusys is a generic term which coincidentally is a typo of unisys given the i and u are next to each other on english keyboards?

wow what a set-up.. beachie is really bad... LOL

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Alright where did I put that, oh here it is...revised a little for Raider

Why is it Poker that you go into unrelated threads to take your jabs? threads OTHER than the ones your losing the argument on?

A true act of a coward. :yes:

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Neither of the two are typos or infringements, and neither have TM's, do you always go around making false accusations Beachie? I always thought you were smarter than that... guess I was wrong.

Right, so Unusys isn't a typo of Unisys, even though the "I" is next to the "U" on the keyboard? And the trademarks 76079623, 76076774, 74313811, 74274199 and 73627610 don't exist?

What about LasikEyeCenter.com with too many trademarks to note:
http://www.dnforum.com/f283/lasikeyecenter-com-thread-218434.html?highlight=lasikeyecenter.com

I don't care if you think I'm smarter than that, whatever you think "that" is.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First JP, now Beachie, Are you sleeping with him to?

I had nothing personal with you.. and if you read my previous post, i've literally fought pretty bad w/Chris on another forum...

your intellectual level is being summarized by the "sleeping" comment.. wow...!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Right, so Unusys isn't a typo of Unisys, even though the "I" is next to the "U" on the keyboard? And the trademarks 76079623, 76076774, 74313811, 74274199 and 73627610 don't exist?

What about LasikEyeCenter.com with too many trademarks to note:
http://www.dnforum.com/f283/lasikeyecenter-com-thread-218434.html?highlight=lasikeyecenter.com

Do you I have to go through all my domains with you?, so you can try to be winner here? Unusys is not a typo, it was not reg'd with any relation to the other, and I can prove that. As for LasikEyeCenter, I did a thorough search before it was reg'd and before it was sold NO TM's!

So either shutup or putup.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you I have to go through all my domains with you?, so you can try to be winner here? Unusys is not a typo, it was not reg'd with any relation to the other, and I can prove that. As for LasikEyeCenter, I did a thorough search before it was reg'd and before it was sold NO TM's!

So either shutup or putup.

If you can't accept that you're a hypocrite that's not my problem. Look up "cognitive dissonance" in the dictionary. As for the personal attacks, you've shown the rest of us what you are - whether you can see it or not is another thing.

Telling me to shut up is hilarious by the way. If only you had the sense to shut yourself up.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Adam will deliver spankings tomorrow :D I am off to a half night's sleep. Please don't bring down the whole house dangit!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you can't accept that you're a hypocrite

So another words you have nothing? You make completely unfounded claims and accusations just so you can label me hypocrite?....

Let's recap your accusations;

Lasikeyecenter - TM infringment
EightSimplerules - TM infringment
Unusys - TM Infringement.

Your proof: NOTHING

I will never understand people like you who do this.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ban time for you too.

Bring it on, I wont come back....I'll let you boys have your own male soap opera all to yourself. :drama:

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So another words you have nothing? You make completely unfounded claims and accusations just so you can label me hypocrite?....

preserved.. for morning's sanity check LOL

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

So you say in your sales pitch that EightSimpleRules.com gets traffic - I guess, in your head, those people aren't looking for the ABC show that's located at 8simplerules.com, right? And you're definitely not profiting from ABC's intellectual property, right? Hypocrite.

Unusys.com - I'd love to hear your justification as to how that's not a Unisys.com typo. Come on - let's hear it.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are from the streets you know the rules ? it's pretty simple grassers or snitches pay the consequences ! whatever that maybe ??

So you say in your sales pitch that EightSimpleRules.com gets traffic - I guess, in your head, those people aren't looking for the ABC show that's located at 8simplerules.com, right? And you're definitely not profiting from ABC's intellectual property, right? Hypocrite.

Unusys.com - I'd love to hear your justification as to how that's not a Unisys.com typo. Come on - let's hear it.

I think you've been nailed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators