• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale VMail.ca - $420 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
10
BIN $420 CDN Interac E-Mail/PayPal

'Video' Mail
'Voice' Mail
'Virtual' Mail

Or Best Offer.
 
24 Hour Sale on this almost 6 yr old name: $220!!

I had a $600 offer years ago but planned to develop the name.
Now I have a completely different project I'm focusing on.

Will my loss be your gain? PM me and let me know! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom