• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VSblog.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

I registered vsblog.com yesterday and parked it.
It got 168 visits in 24 hours.

But...
I have no idea where traffics are coming from.
Only two archived date and those are parked pages.

VS could mean many things.
Virtual Studio
Video Stream/ing
Visual Studio
Viral S...

I would like to know it's value and...
How do I find right keyword for this domain?

Thanks :)
 
low xx to 100
 
Thanks for appraisals :)

Any suggestions for proper keyword to use?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom