• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale --[ vtemplates.com + liqueur.us + piece.us = $100 ]--

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hey! I have payed more than $200 for these 3 names, but need $100 really fast to close another deal, so I am selling all 3 for just $100:

liqueur.us

piece.us

vtemplates.com


Best Regards // Peter
 
I will include some NICE traffic names (not that all my traffic names are typos of big developed swedish websites, so traffic is only growing):

tadera.com

Stats in June:

Uniques: 327

Clicks: 15

alltommalmo.com

Uniques in only 2 weeks!!: 256 which makes over 500 a month!

 
A bump for Greece going to the Finals!

Remember, if you buy this extreme package you will make a kid somewhere (Sweden) a very happy puppy
 
pending sale @ DomainState
 
No deal @ domainstate since the buyer was only interested in the traffic names. I want to sell these all together for only $100!

I am adding this:

Tradra.com got 140 uniques in June.
 
did I mention I have payed more than twice of what I am asking just to get these names :)
 
can someone just tell me if this is a reasonable price or not? it's 3am and I am hungry :)
 
need to make this sale soon
 
piece.us has been sold for $30!

Take EVERYTHING else for just $70!! once in a lifetime deal
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom