• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Vulb.com (like bulb!) - Yeah I didn't mean to win it, doh!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zymic

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
336
Reaction score
0
Hey,

Won Vulb.com at snapnames, another domain i forgot was on my list, and guess what, I won! $60 down the pan (maybe not?), but what is it worth?

thanks.
 
$15-$20 maybe a little more. LLLL.com seem to be going around this average, but I don't see it for $60 :(
 
hey at least its pronounceable, not too bad, but I am sure if snapnames would lower their minimum you would have gotten it for less..
 
Good catch though i am afraid it was too pricey but should have cost less than what you paid. Bulb.com has ovt 96 and maybe vulb.com could get some ovt soon. Value--low $xxx
 
This has happened to me a few times ...I ordered dummers.net (and thought it was drummers.net) your mistake is not that bad though.

I think you can eventually get your $60 back..there is a site up at vulb.de...you may want to send them an e-mail..may be able to get low $xxx.

Good luck!
 
4 letter pronouncable, maybe you paid a little high but should be ok with time. In a year this might look like a good deal.
 
a pronounceable 4 letter .com is definitely worth hanging onto. $60 wasnt too bad a buy for it. You should at least be able to triple your money in the next year or two.
 
min $100 maybe mid xxx
 
Ok thanks guys, i'll keep hold of it for a good few years :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom