• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale VV.ca rare 1 of 26 domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
171
VV.ca 1 of 26
DomainDirect 12/2009
Payment via bank wire or masspay paypal
Recently repeat LL .ca sold for $15800


I am going to run the sale of VV.ca like an auction:
1. Offers/Bids will start at just $1k CAD or USD ( please post here or via pm )
2. The next offer must be at least $500 higher then the last offer
3. Once I feel I have reached a comfortable sale price I will update the thread stating accepting offers/bids for just 24 more hours. At the end of which the highest offer/bid wins .
4. Should it not reach a number I am comfortable with the name will not be sold

Note to mods: Sorry didnt realize there was a .ca section and .ca sales section, please delete this thread if need be as I placed it in the .ca sales section :fear:

Proper thread located here: http://www.dnforum.com/f356/vv-ca-1-0f-26-a-thread-274604.html
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom