• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale W A R V E T E R A N S .net

Status
Not open for further replies.
$20 for war vets :)
 
Free email account for the name
 
No more joking comments please - domains still available to "serious domain owners" (that's what the DNF motto says) :D
 
Memorial Day is coming - a great gift for a war veteran :D
 
Prices reduced - last chance to get some really nice name combos!
 
Memorial day weekend almost over - the sale is not. Now is the chance to get some patriotic names :D
 
Originally posted by DrWho


Come-on devildude8989. You know better than post unsolicited offers in a SALES thread

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27142

Can I ask what this is about?

I only post 1 for sale thread a day, as far as I know. Usually I only post 2 a week.


If you are talking about replying, cant I reply to all the threads I want?

Thanks.

PS: DrWho, you are posting outside of appraisals!
 
devildude8989 you're posting in the wrong thread my good man :D
 
Nice domain! I wish I had know about it a little while ago. I just put up a 'war' page with this domain==>

http://wartimes.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom