Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Want someone to aquire me a specific domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

incka

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is a specific domain which is a very common misspelling of a one word domain which I own and I'm about to turn into a site that will get 40k visits a day from day one because I'm changing my main sites name to that.

Anyway if anyone is interested, I'm prepared to pay up to $2000 for the domain, you will get to keep anything between what you buy it from the guy for and the $2000 I give you, however you will be under contractual obligation that if you succeed, you must get it to me for $2000 and not try to get more from me.

Sounds easy enough, HOWEVER I tried ringing the phone number of the guy and I just got a Mexican woman answering who didn't understand the word domain and didn't seem to understand the persons name (perhaps it was my British accent?).

Anyway if you have some reasonable post count on here, PM me, I'll give you the details of the domain I want.

Mods: move this to the correct place if broker wanted is incorrect.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How do we know this isn't a setup? What if I offer the person $1000 and they accept..then you dissappear? What guarantee do you place that you will buy this name? It seems awful strange your offer.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
incka I know alot about you from other forums so I think I could do it. PM sent.

incka

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid all I can offer as security is my reputation and the knowledge that if you want you could come to the UK and sue me, just a quick whois will reveal all my details.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't understand your post at all.

Can someone please clarify it before I go insane?

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He wants someone to acquire a specific domain for him. The margin between the purchase price and the $2,000 he's willing to pay is the "brokers" fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom