Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

[Wanted] $7.95 enom reseller account

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I require a $7.95 enom reseller account with max pricing of $7.95 for registering, renewals, and transfers of major TLD's.

please PM me the exact pricing layout of the reseller acocunt. My budget for this account is $15-$20.

I only need one, and will buy at the cheapest offer I get.

Also include some details in teh PM including are there any funds left in teh account, and who is the ETP.

No discount accounts where you send me $1 back, I need a $7.95 pricing scheme in enom.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the lowest that an etp can set you up with is $8.95 right now.

NameRegistration

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
the lowest that an etp can set you up with is $8.95 right now.

Yes, but you still can find $7.95 accounts created before eNom changed their policy. The only problem with them is that you have to pay for them and after that no one assures you that your upper account won't change their prices. Also recently quite a few were created using a glitch in the system. After locating them eNom or the ETP (prime account) returned the pricing to 8.95, leaving the people who bought them with a regular 8.95 eNom account.

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a $7.95 enom account created prior to the policy change. Please send me PM if you have one for sale, I have received 2 offers already pelase keep them coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom