• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wanted.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I posted this on the wrong thread and was directed to this one. This is what I need: Wanted.com is up for bid on ebay and I have placed some bids but keep getting outbid, still, 5 days left. Can anyone give me an idea as to where I should stop with this domain and still be able to make a few bucks?

thanks
 
dont bid on ebay for domains. Ebay is to sell goods ( first hand+second hand) not domains
 
It's already at 160K and according to the listing it was purchased in 1999 for $450K. I wouldn't be surprised if this goes to an end user for 200-300. You wonder why he wouldn't have tried traffic NYC first though.
 
Yeh if he bought it for $450k hes hardly someone who doesn't know the value. I think he's got his friend to bid to $500k or something of the like and it won't really sell, but i may be wrong.
 
Watch out people, we're all poor here and cannot afford it so there's no use in even contemplating it.


There's 36,000,000 potential bidders already on Ebay. I didn't think any of you guys had enough money to bid on it anyway.
 
If you have 500K laying around...and u snipe it ...then you might win
 
I just read the other thread.....it was fun..ie
 
Well it didn't get sniped in the end and went for 170k. Seems like a relatively good buy....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom