Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello i am looking at setting up a site DHChat.com Domain and Hosting Chat and i am looking for a partner to share the costs and help run it if you are interested please pm me or post here thanks.
Hoping to make it a well used site aswell not one people dont go to so only serious people.

Domain Summit 2024

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anyone i got 15 members in one day using a phpbb board but i took it down ads i want to put a vbulletin board up

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Complete Hostings said:
Hello i am looking at setting up a site DHChat.com Domain and Hosting Chat and i am looking for a partner to share the costs and help run it if you are interested please pm me or post here thanks.
Hoping to make it a well used site aswell not one people dont go to so only serious people.
10. Self-promoting other domain name or webmaster related forums (or any forum that resembles the structure and/or content of DNForum) in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted, unless it is a legitimate sale, and then you may ONLY post the sale in the proper forum and not in your signature or anywhere else on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators