Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Wanted: Web Developer/Designer for project

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I need a talented web developer (and quite possible a designer as well) for a site I plan on launching come October 2004. the developer would have to know his/her stuff as there are alot of customizations that I would be needing. A thorough knowledge of PHP, C, C++, java and html I assume would be needed. As I am not a devopler so much as I am a designer, I am not too sure on the level of use for each language. However I can tell you what I would be needing. More details will be given later.

I would need a specialized forum developed, a subscription script, a registering/membership script implemented, site/people search capabilities, ecommerce (small) setup, and the site would have to be meticulously on a professional business level in terms of appearance. Also a one on one privare chat capability would be needed.

If interested, PM me with your email address and a detailed explanation of what I am envisioning will be sent to you. Please send with your PM a price quote is possible at least a price range. As my funds are limited right now, any discount price/price range would be appreciated. I know this is a major project, if any one knows someone who can help or have any advice or a company they'd like to recommend, please go ahead and do so....

Thank you

Cheers

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can recommend these guys for a super price and great work. Also very fast. I know the forum owner here has purchased from them as well as myself. Very happy!

http://www.customb.com/

Doc

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys... some very strong suggestions. There are two I'm taking a deeper look into but I'll take a few more suggestions before I make a final decision prior to closing this post.

Thanks Again, much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom