• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers warface.com, hkco.com, more domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
5,837
Reaction score
78
This is good.

Thank you,
em
 
I answered all inquiry about the domains. Removed other names in pending sale....

For interested party, send pm for consideration.

Regards,
em
 
Few days remaining for this batch. I already replied to pm;s, send me an offer.

Thank you,
em
 
hkco.com has been sold, isn't it?
 
Unfortunately, the buyer did not send the payment. It is back on sale again.

If interested send your offer via email or pm. Transaction through escrow or verified paypal member.

Regards,
Em
 
PM sent.
Thanks.
 
Hi, although I am really interested on the name, I know I can't pay the price you want.
 
How much for hkco.com?
 
I replied to pm's.

There is no BIN price as of yet, continously accepting offer for hkco.com.
Plus escrow fees or paypal verified members.

Thank you,
Em
 
no wonder TheWatcher had PMed me. I miswrote "I can't pay the price you want." to "I can pay the price you want." eek ... an "aboutface" on meaning.

Sorry man, best of luck!
 
TheWatcher said:
Please don't send me your low ball offer, just to save your time and my time. Thanks.


Thanks again.
 
This sale will end this weekend, post your offer today for your domain collection.

Thank you,
em
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom