• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers warfaretoday.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wise
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wise

Guest
http://www.warfaretoday.com

Domain Name (namecheap)
Vbulletin skin
Coppermine Gallery integration
CuteNews integration on front page with RSS support
PSD files
Blank HTML templates ready for content

There is no traffic as yet as I only just uploaded it all to show you it live. The VB license is not included either.

Make me an offer, might sell might not! Just depends on the offers received, it is a good name and site and I would be willing to create links with my World War 2 forums at http://www.ww2talk.com to generate traffic as the members over there are the reason I started this a while back.

Lee
 
Finished the site off and its getting a following already. Go and have a look, all real members.
 
Well what's the asking price?

Any Rev?
 
Achieved 100 posts in just a couple of day, will definately be quite popular I think
 
I'm interested, but would like to have a price range please.

Also, what kind of MySQL version are you running it on.
 
I have had an offer of $200 yesterday, going to give it a few more hours and see what transpires, right now if I was pushed I would say a bin of $500 to sell right now bu I would take less, as I say just depends on who is interested..

Its running on version 4 of mysql but not sure of the relevance?
 
Wise said:
Its running on version 4 of PHP but not sure of the relevance?

The covering of one's hindparts, no doubt. 4 is not entirely backwards compatible with 3, as I understand it.
 
Its linked to my World War 2 site so it will be getting most of the traffic from there, the links will stay so the traffic will not be lost, my members asked for a site like this so its relevant to have the links.

http://www.ww2talk.com
 
Sweet site, to bad I'm broke from buying a 2001 sable perm though, or I'd make a offer on it my self. :(
 
All pm's replied to, thanks for the offer so far

High offer is now $250

High Offer is $275

still at $275, BIN $300

Sold
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom