Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WARNING: SEVERAL STOELN NAMES, MUST READ!

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am back to running down thieves, never stopped but stumbled across a rather large operation a week ago and feel I need to share with the community. I am aware it may tip off the thief to a degree but unless the names are made public he is and will continue to sell them. He like contacting domainers privately and using 4.CN. He also uses several rars and sometimes transfers ownership 1-2 times to make separation.

Back round: About 1+ weeks ago I was informed of a stolen 4 letter dot com (remain anon for now).

I was asked for my help in recovery of said name and have done so, in fact any day now it will be recovered. I have many people at RAR's to thank and will once back to rightful owners account.

As par the course when you discover 1 you unearth many more and this case is no different.

Most all these names were stolen in 2015 and up until recently (most seem to be from web.com rars/register.com/netsol but not always). I reverse searched the thief and discovered in 2015 he went from owning a dozen or so "garbage" names to suddenly trading in 3L dot com 4L dot com 4-5N dot com etc. Rather a huge upswing set off red flags. I placed several calls to their former owners and confirmed many are stolen. I also discovered a few are legit buys from drops and other places, likely with funds made from selling the stolen names. My advice at this point avoid buying anything from this person it is just too risky and they are a confirmed thief. It was also interesting to tie them to the theft of Ammar.com, google that story, name was recovered. I also noticed this thief was a member of Namepros until banned but no reason I can see was given.

If you have a good contact for 4.CN please notify them of these thefts and the names being listed on their site! Hopefully they will remove them and ban his account.

Names confirmed stolen are as follows, names I cannot confirm yet have a (?) beside them, waiting to be contacted.

1371.com STOLEN spoke to victim
XXXX.com STOLEN working to recover will unveil name once complete
VXL.com STOLEN?
AMMAR.com STOLEN and recovered
09931.com STOLEN?
ETTI.com STOLEN?
ETST.com STOLEN?
PJDO.com Apparent buy off drop
MMAZ.com STOLEN?
7576.com STOLEN? Hope not because it appears thief already resold
ESVV.com STOLEN?
39339.com STOLEN?
2517.com STOLEN?
LFQH.com STOLEN Spoke with victim
PZYA.com STOLEN?
RQEI.com STOLEN?
ZAWA.com STOLEN?
QURO.com STOLEN?

Thieves info is as follows, he went from showing info to using privacy but the link to him is undeniable. He also seems to like to scatter where he transfers them too as well.

Registrant Name: STANISLAV KHRAMOV
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: METALLURGOV 7-7
Registrant City: MAGNITOGORSK
Registrant State/Province: CHE
Registrant Postal Code: 455023
Registrant Country: RU
Registrant Phone: +7.9124020000
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Ammar.com which was I believe one of if not the first name he stole, notice the email contact, same guy as above but he changed that email out on his later thefts since that cover was blown. I believe he brute force the registrants password and switched out email to complete the theft.

Registrant Name: Mohammed Ali
Registrant Organization: Mohammed Ali
Registrant Street: Villa 24, Block 4, Al-Mutawakel Street
Registrant City: Kuwait City
Registrant State/Province: Da-aiyah
Registrant Postal Code: 13113
Registrant Country: KW
Registrant Phone: +965.22563033
Registrant Fax: +965.22563033
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Here was his namepros.com account I believe....God only knows if Poob.com was clean?
https://www.namepros.com/threads/poob-com.846270/

If you have any info on this guy please share.

UPDATE TO COME!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators