Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Washingtonstatemarijuanalaws.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Super long domain.

2,400 google monthly searches.

1.73 CPC.

Just hand regged. I see domains like this on godaddy auctions all the time for $1k+ doesnt mean theyre selling. But still:)

Thoughts?

Domain summit 2024

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The longer the domain, the better chance you have to get it ranked high. So, I'd say this is a good find for development. However, this is a trend that might pass in a few years, because people are going to start knowing the laws more clearly. Now, it's a new period for marijuana.

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The longer the domain, the better chance you have to get it ranked high. So, I'd say this is a good find for development. However, this is a trend that might pass in a few years, because people are going to start knowing the laws more clearly. Now, it's a new period for marijuana.

A few years will make up for a reg fee if developed properly:)

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with you a 100 percent, go for it! You found a good name, but finding out how to monetize it and make revenue from it is the next step.

Possible scenarios: selling marijuana online (not sure if it's legal yet), putting up a banner for an expert lawyer in this particular field, gathering up an email list and updating them on the newest laws released (email lists are always great for quick cash campaigns anytime you need it).

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wonderful advice my friend! Always a pleasure hearing your input!

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're welcome, my pleasure :) I'm always happy to help!

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't risk my AdSense account trying to monetize it. It's a slippery slope at this point with their policy (even for medical purposes). Some are let through and some aren't. It hasn't been clarified 100% by Google as of yet (any webmasters out there running AdSense on a pot/legalize domain?).

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en - though they seem to be lenient on some websites and others not so much. I guess it's whatever makes them the most money they let through. :p

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't risk my AdSense account trying to monetize it. It's a slippery slope at this point with their policy (even for medical purposes). Some are let through and some aren't. It hasn't been clarified 100% by Google as of yet (any webmasters out there running AdSense on a pot/legalize domain?).

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en - though they seem to be lenient on some websites and others not so much. I guess it's whatever makes them the most money they let through. :p

Haha, truth! Well said:) I'm sure some of the creative geniuses at google..um...puff the magic dragon? :)

DomainDep.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this domain will be dropped next yr or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators