Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WatchForum.com or WatchForums.com? Singular or plural for primary forum address?

florafauna.com

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I recently acquired the plural variant of the watch forum I am running: https://www.watchforum.com/. I own both WatchForums.com as well as WatchForum.com.

For primary address purposes, which name is the better one for new user acquisition, rankings, etc?

In my space, it's interesting to note that all of my major competitors operate on the plural domain:

RolexForums.com
OmegaForums.net
BladeForums.com
WatchTalkForums.info

It's unclear to me why this is the case because the singular name is clearly more representative of the service that's being offered. Was it due to the singular being unavailable for registration? I'm not sure.

Should I be operating Watch Forum from the plural or singular domain? Thoughts? Feedback?

Thank you in advance!

Domain summit 2024

florafauna.com

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The shorter the better. If you own them both then forward the plural to the singular one.
Thank you, John. Is there ever a situation where the plural "forums" works better for a forum website, in your opinion?

florafauna.com

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators