• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale We buy and sell .ca domain name portfolios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lorenzo, are you eventually going to do something with marketing.ca or just be pround? You say and I quote:"We have spent the last 2 years developing affiliate partners and researching material" I saw that 3 years ago.
I quote:"This site will launch on shortly"; how shortly, one week shortly or 37 years shortly? I can't wait to see that site, I hate to go there every once in a while and see the same guy's face looking at me like a piece of butter chicken.

Maybe you could have a form to receive an email once you eventually go live so I could stop thinking of visiting your site hoping that the Samurai is gone and some marketing is happening.

David

Belz.
 
Hello David,



1 800 465 1005

Call anytime and we could chat about what this domain name does for us ....


Have a great weekend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom