Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Weather website, and also a 3 letter .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

rld07

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have decided to sell http://www.xyz.com/, although it states it not for sale, I have now decided to sell it lol, PM me for the BIN (Serious people interested only)

I also have a weather site to sell;

http://www.weatherwatchuk.com

Weatherwatchuk.com is a website with the latest weather information, all weather information is a data feed, the feed is continuous, I myself update the odd weather report etc and news, The new buyer has no need to worry as i will email them the updated forecast every week, its just a case of copy and pasting then re-uploading, or i could implement it into the page. Its entirely up to you.

It recives around 90-200 unique hits, some good days. 90+ a bad day.

I have recently just moved accross to a new dedicated server, and at the moment I dont have the new awstats configured on the server yet. Having some slight problems.

This website would be fantastic for someone who is interested in the weather, as we all know the UK's weather is going down hill year upon year. A man died in my city (Hull) In june this year, when we had widespread flooding and over 110mm of rain in 24 hours! And tonight and tomorrow a severe storm with hurricane force winds will batter southern england!

You dont even have to update the site content, you could specificaly advertise weather instruments, or just put an adds page on the website. The traffic will not dissapate at all. I am looking to sell to someone who knows how to look after a devloped website, because a lot of friends, and also people on the internet are happy with the websites information.

I am taking offers, Private message me for the BIN. thanks

Bidding starts at $10 for the weather website

Happy bidding all,
Season Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators